[Ravensfort] Weather and Practice

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 8 05:40:06 PST 2011

I'm keeping an eye on the weather.  If the rains come a decision will be made whether or not to cancel practice.  We'll decide no later than 6 pm.  It will be announced here and on facebook.  So please check both places before heading out this evening.  Either Brian, Michael or myself will make the announcement.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
Barony of Raven's Fort
Knight Marshal
Apprentice to Mistress Shanahan
Bronze, Tidal Thunder
Amazon Household

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.ansteorra.org/pipermail/ravensfort-ansteorra.org/attachments/20111108/0137e690/attachment.htm>

More information about the Ravensfort mailing list