[Ravensfort] Needs ride to Pennsic...

Shanahan ms_shanahan at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 16:35:11 PST 2011

Greetings All,

Is anyone from Raven's Fort going to Pennsic and would have room for another
rider?  A Lord Asbad Sweinbrothar who played about 12 years ago contacted
Kingdom, who then contacted me, with his request.  I was planning to ask at
Populace but forgot.  Below, I have copied his email.  If you wish to contact
him, I have a phone # as well.

Thank you,

Shanahan

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 11:39 AM, Zane Pyle <Zane-Pyle at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello, I have been out of the society for many years and need help getting in
touch with someone who can me with transportation from Ravens Fort to Pennsic.
If you can help me it would be very much appreciated.