[Ravensfort] BAM needs You!!!

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 7 07:44:48 PST 2011

BAM will be upon us in a heartbeat!  How do we possibly get everyone to rise and
greet the day or possibly keep them in the "know"?

Cry Heralds need You!  Come, be an intragal part of the Fabulous event known as
BAM!!!

What do Cry Heralds do?

Well... we "Tell 'Em Where To Go and Make 'Em Like It!".  Actually, we
awaken the event for the day & give them  any additional information/changes
during the afternoon.

How long does it take?

Shifts generally take a maximum of 20 minutes of your time twice a day at 7:30a
and at 3:00p on Friday and Saturday of the event.  Choose one or as mamy shifts
as you like.  The more the Merrier!!!

Come!!! Be a part of some of the most fum at BAM!!  Learn how to dodge shoes! Or
Become an expert at getting their attention...

Seriously, please contact M. Jalali of Salamis at iris20 at sbcglobal.net and sign
up for your shift today!