[Ravensfort] Wool Fabrics - Huge Savings-One Week Only

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 2 19:24:48 PDT 2011

Seldom do we need wool in our area however it makes an excellent winter cloak.

            Dear Fabric Enthusiast:
            We are putting our wool fabrics on sale just in time for the new season. Save big on over 1000 wool fabrics until November 7, 2011.
              a.. Wool For Suits and
              Dresses - $7.95/yd
              b.. Wool Coating - $11.95/yd
              c.. Wool Knits From $6.95/yd
              a.. Wool Blends - $4.95/yd
              b.. $3.95 & $4.95/yd
              Hundred of Fabrics

            Wool For Suits and Dresses - $7.95/yd
            Choose from a fine selection of wool for suits and dresses at the exceptional price
            of $7.95 a yard. Included are Italian imports, lycra stretch, patterned, textures,
            flannels, gabardine and much more.

            Wool Coating - $11.95/yd
            Dress for warmth in style with our fantastic wool coatings. Take advantage of our
            one week only special pricing of $11.95 a yard. We have all kinds including
            solids, patterns, boucles, and many luxury blends with cashmere and angora.

            Wool Knits From $6.95/yd
            Enjoy wool and wool blend knits for your new wardrobe.
            Choose from a wide selection.

            $6.95/yd

            $9.95/yd

            Wool Blends - $4.95/yd
            Design great looks with a great variety of wool blends. Perfect for
            office to evening they are a great value at $4.95 yard.

            Fall Spectacular Decorator Sale
            Don't miss your chance to save on this huge selection on home dec fabrics.
            With prices starting as low as $5.00, these fabrics won't last long!

            Save big on a selection of some of our best fabrics for one more week only. Priced to sell these prices are good through November 7, 2011.

            $3.95 a Yard
            Cotton Poplin

            Cotton Shirting

            Charmeuse

            Chiffon

            Lace

            ITY Knits

            $4.95 a Yard
            Slinky Fabric

            Cotton Knit

            Cotton Sateen

            Rayon Knit

            Challis

            Cotton Twill

            Fabric By The Bolt
            Accelerate savings when you buy our fabrics by the bolt. We have over
            3,000 bolts from fleece to home dec to basics and much more.

            30,000 Sewing Notions and Aids
            Need sewing notions and aids. Look no further.
            Our comprehensive assortment has all you need.

            Sincerely,
            Camille Samson
            Vice President

            Fashionfabricsclub.com
            10490 Baur Blvd. • St. Louis, MO • 63132
            If you do not wish to receive further emails from us please unsubscribe

--
"Do not make someone a priority who only makes you an option"

Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity: a.. New Members 1
Visit Your Group

    ##    Visit the Shadowlands website at     ##
    ##    http://shadowlands.ansteorra.org/    ##

MARKETPLACE

  Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use.