[Ravensfort] BAM needs our help!

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 1 13:20:21 PDT 2011

Folks,

 We truly should put our hand to wor to help our Sister Barony!  How many times
have they come to our rescue tfor things like putting on a feast for our events
or helping at our gate??  This is the least we can do to help them out!! N.
Nerak & I have already put our names on the gate list for BAM, who among you
will be the next to do so?  Consider it a good-natured challenge, not a
gauntlet.

Just my tow shekel's worth,
  M. Jalali