[Ravensfort] Guild Together for Oct.

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 05:54:16 PDT 2011

Dear Populace, it is getting close to our 'guild together' on Sat. Oct. 29
beginning at noon until?
 There will be several classes-
Aedan-herbalist guild
Gwenlliana-gardening guild
Brian-archery type guild etc., he will be bringing several practice things
as well as leather working etc.
Ari and Meldrake (my son) will be holding a star gazing guild in the evening

 We are planning on having a hay ride at dusk with pot luck followed by star
gazing later. Joel will be bringing his computerized telescope as our Yule
will be held on a full moon on Dec. 10.
 We also want to have a mask decorating table and need to do brainstorming
on what type of supplies we can get and have some donated things for this
table. Let's discuss what type of things we will need and who can purchase
them and bring them to the guild party. Or bring your own things to make
your own mask.
 Children and adults could wear Halloween costumes if they want and we could
even bob for apples. Gwelliana will be bringing the supplies for this.
 Please get on our list and tell-
who is coming and what foods you will be bringing
what you might could donate for the mask table and ideas on this project if
you so desire
 Bring chairs and drinks, we will have our new bbq pit going for those who
bring meats to cook.
 Camping or crash space is available but we are still under a burn ban, so
smoking only on the concrete areas.
In love and light,

--
Pasquale and Giovanna