[Ravensfort] BOD Ruling

SF Tester sftester2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 22:03:57 PDT 2011

Oh boy, there's a can of worms...

First, I'm annoyed that this is even an issue. The paperwork was
written wrong to begin with and should have never said anything about
the gender of the people involved. More annoyed that it wasn't
corrected years ago.

Second, I'm disgusted at some of the comments. I suspect that some of
the things I read would never be said to anyone in person. If they
were, it would be best if they weren't said around me. But then I
think everyone knows my stance there.

Some of the finest people I know would currently be excluded from
crown if they chose to fight, and that exclusion would be the
kingdom's loss.

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 3:16 PM, Lemoine Beers <loco.cerveza at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here id something of interest
>
> http://www.scatoday.net/node/21565