[Ravensfort] Attention High Officers!

Milinda Ellis milinda at ezmailbox.net
Wed Oct 5 09:34:37 PDT 2011

Arabella (MKA Brandy) is not "official" yet.  She just drove off toward Buffalo with a load of her furniture.  I might be getting my house back soon...  WOO HOO!!!  ;-P

They're turning on her electricity sometime today and once settled, we'll begin discussing BAM again as that's where she has to undergo some of her training (or however it's done).  I'll pass all this along to her when she comes back here to make the next load and she should [hopefully] contact Aeden directly sometime later today...

Berengaria