[Ravensfort] Guild Together

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 06:21:23 PDT 2011

Greetings and thanks to all who came out to the 'guild together'! We had 20
people with archery, leather crafting, burning and studding leather things,
armoring, sewing, mead/beer tasting  ;), cooking, and 15 people stayed to
see the stars. We saw Jupiter, several galaxies, constellations etc. A good
day in the Barony. So who will host the next 'guild together'?!
  Populace is this Thursday. And Yule is coming Sat. Dec. 10 with BAM in
between.
  We have lost a new green plastic lantern at Defender. It has our name on
the top if anyone found this please let us know.
YIS,

--
Pasquale and Giovanna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort