[Ravensfort] Attention High Officers!

Ace Thomas acethomas23 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 07:25:10 PDT 2011

I need the full (SCA) name of the following people;
Knight Marshall, Chronicler, Reeve, and Herald. I don't believe we have
a Minister of Children (or do we?). If we do, I need their information
as-well. I don't want to mess up on anybodies SCA name, so I'm making
sure I have it all correct before I post it. This is the final thing the
website needs in-order to be "completed."

Also, should I have a section for the Defender Champions?

I will also be posting the vacancy for the Hospitaller's office when I
get home.

Cheers and YIS,
Aedan