[Ravensfort] Fw: Final Days

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 12 11:27:01 PDT 2011

      They are going out of business.  This is where I got one of my looms.
      Runa

                        To all of our wonderful customers,

                        After a great run these past years, the decision has been made that as of Wednesday December 7, 2011, The Lacemaker will be closing permanently. Storefront operations will cease as of that day and internet sales will continue only until everything is gone. All items available while supplies last and sold as is. Every effort will be made to maintain accurate stock information on website.

                        Any business or shop seriously interested in the inventory, please call. Most displays and fixtures will also be for sale.

                        Any outstanding gift certificates must be redeemed for merchandise only and will be considered void after December 7, 2011.

                        Christmas is coming soon so shop early before inventory starts running out.  There will be many bargains, constanty changing. As of November 1, only cash, money orders and credit cards will be accepted (no personal checks).

                        Thank’s to everyone - it has been a pleasure.

                  The Lacemaker | 134 North High Street | PO Box 157 | Cortland, OH 44410
                  Ph: 330-637-0057 | Fax: 330-637-0053 | tracy at lacemakerusa.com