[Ravensfort] Fwd: [Ansteorra] The Legacy of Lions - Thank you from the Baron and Baroness

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 12:44:50 PDT 2011

I'm forwarding this along to the Raven's Fort list as a way of sending
Seigneur Lemoine de Gascoigne his propers.

Legacy of Lions was an enchanting event! I got a chance to do some really
fun voice heraldry, including a stint where I heralded for wabbits (be vewy,
vewy quiet...). OMG OMG OMG....I actually met Master Orm Skoldbidig (if you
don't know who I'm talking about, look him up on the Ansteorran OP.
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/OP/op-names.php?search=Orm Skjoldbidig&id= WOW
WOW WOW!) Their Majesties indulged me in a little persona-playing that left
me with tears in my eyes (and NO, nobody got smacked in the face with any
gloves!), and I will treasure that experience for ever.

Yours in these Current Middle Ages,
Detlef von Marburg, ASCA, ORW