[Ravensfort] Welcome new fighters.

mike dowdy mdowdy999 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 20 21:56:17 PDT 2011

To the great barony of Ravensfort  I Centurian Michael,  send greetings.

I am ready and pleased to announce we have a great many new fighters ready to stand under the kings banner at war. I am also very pleased to say this force grows. Our new fighters have trainied hard to make us proud. The mighty coatal army welcomes these new brothers and sisters to its ranks. I look forward to seeing them in action.

Michael of Gravesed,  General, Coastal Army

Theres always somebody out there. Always. And when that time comes and you find something standing in front of you, something that ain't running and ain't backin up and is hittin on you and your too damn tired to breathe. You find that situation on you, thats good, Cuz thats baptizim under fire! Oh you get thru that and you find the only kind of respect that matters in this world, Self respect.
Martin from Rocky Balboa (yeah.. .its cheesy, but i like it)