[Ravensfort] Fw: [Coastal] Schedule for Seawinds Defender

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 26 09:14:27 PDT 2011

----- Original Message -----
To: ansteorra list ; coastal list
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2011 10:35 PM
Subject: [Coastal] Schedule for Seawinds Defender

            Greetings,

            Seawinds Defender is THIS weekend!  It promises to be beautiful weather and I hear the hospitality, food and the tournaments will be fabulous.  Information can be found on our website at www.seawinds.org

            The following is the schedule for the event:

            Friday:
            5pm                 gate opens
            7pm                 hospitality opens
            10pm               hospitality closes
            12pm               gate closes

            Saturday:
            7am                gate opens
            8am                wake up call
            8:30am           inspection begins
            9:00am           A&S registration opens
            9:30am           morning court
            10am              Chivalric tournament/A&S judging begins
            noon               lunch/Gustatory competition (at the list field)
            1pm                Rapier tournament
            2pm                Archery tournament
            5:30pm           feast in the hall
            7:30pm           Court in the hall