[Ravensfort] BAM

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 05:11:24 PDT 2011

Following is a request to sit gate at BAM. Let's help out cousins in
Bordermarch. They have helped us at many events by waterbearing, equestrian
list monitoring etc. They have come to just about every event we hold which
is very admirable of them. We will be sitting gate so please help out and
let's get a good RF showing for them.
Dear Cousins Near and Far,

BAM is fast approaching and as we stated at the recent retreat we always
need help with gate. If you can spread the word to your populace and have
them contact us at baron at bordermarch.org we can email them a sign up sheet
to fill in. Our biggest problem times are Fri morning through Sat at noon.
They also need to make sure that if they sign up the show up. This has been
a real problem in the past. It leaves us short and scrambling for volunteers
to sit last minute.

Santiago and I so appreciate all the help. It allows our small group to have
more hands where needed in other places, so THANKS TO EVERYONE IN ADVANCE.

God's Grace and Enjoy this years BAM,

Elisabeth

YIS,

--