[Ravensfort] Bordermarch gate

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 05:48:38 PDT 2011

Greetings to all, Bordermarch has asked us to help sit gate with them at
BAM. Specifically Friday or Saturday are the dates they need help the  most
in. We are the first Barony they asked to help as we do much for each other.
But there is a time limit on our filling in slots.We need to know if you can
help by Tuesday evening. They will put the list out for others after we get
first choice on time slots. This is very nice of them to give us first
choice. Her Excellency Tessa is undergoing back surgery and cannot do what
she would like for BAM. She will be on restrictions for their event. Please
let me know if you can help them out in this endeavor. It would be nice to
give a good showing as they have helped us at every event they have attended
in the past several years. I need to email them Wed. morning with our
volunteers who can help.
YIS,

--
Pasquale and Giovanna