[Ravensfort] Our new hospitaler

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 26 09:08:46 PDT 2011

Vivat Mistress Shanahan!!!

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
Barony of Raven's Fort
Knight Marshal
Apprentice to Mistress Shanahan
Bronze, Tidal Thunder
Amazon Household
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gary and Carolyn Pace
  To: Ravensfort List
  Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 7:23 AM
  Subject: [Ravensfort] Our new hospitaler

  We are excited and pleased to announce that Mistress Shanahan the Fey will be our new hospitaler of Raven's Fort. She will take over the office officially November 1. Our Seneschal is dreamily sleeping right now, so we will do this announcement for her! Sorry Dom but it was exciting news!!  :)  We want to thank Lord Devin for his wonderful work as our hospitaler for these past few years. His demos and hard work pounding the pavement  searching  to try out new demo places was most appreciated, not to mention setting up a hospitalers area at events and working with our Raven's Guild members  We know that Mistress Shanahan will do a wonderful job in this office as she is most knowledgeable about the SCA and her sweet personality will encourage newcomers to try us out!! She already has been working with our Raven's Guild for years as well, teaching them the ways of the SCA etc.
  Vivat to our outgoing and new hospitaler of Raven's Fort!

  In love and light,

  --
  Pasquale and Giovanna
  Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort