[Ravensfort] 'Guild Together'

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 17:45:51 PDT 2011

Greetings everyone, we are still on for Saturday with over 15 people coming.
The weather will be perfect for out of door things and we can have a fire in
the barn's fireplace. Bring a chair, something for the grill or pot luck,
drinks etc. along with your craft to work on. We will start around noonish
with discus throwing in the pasture. We will have supper around 5 with a hay
ride before dark and then star gazing in the evening. Crash space is
available. No garb is necessary but wear layers. Maybe bring a blanket for
the star gazing, it can get breezy out there.
YIS,

--
Pasquale and Giovanna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort