[Ravensfort] Water issues and Defender.

Milinda Ellis milinda at ezmailbox.net
Sun Sep 4 05:27:41 PDT 2011

Ah, you beat me to the punch!  I've dealt with Holly Well Service (there in Huntsville) and they had to bring water out when drilling our new well (since the coal mine had drained our other well).  They're on Hwy 19, I believe.

Might have another idea on water too but the folks I know with the 500g "water buffalo" are out of state right now, delivering a horse trailer to Maine.  Lucky skunks!  I'm not sure they'll be back before we need to know something definite, though.

Berengaria