[Ravensfort] Fires&Defender

Dominique Epps blueingreen at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 5 19:03:22 PDT 2011

As it is right now there is no need to cancel the event.  We still do not know what the weather will hold for us in the next two weeks.
David st David the event steward is going to contact the land owners to find out what they wish to do.  It is their call.
The horses will be covered for water and we will have the use of 3 tanks capable of holding 200 gallons each.
We will need to be extra vigilant and fire rules will be posted soon on this list and the Ansteorran list.
Domai