[Ravensfort] Greetings and all that...

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 15:55:33 PDT 2011

Unto the Barony of Raven's Fort do I send warm greetings. I am stepping down from Hospitaler after Fair on the Square. GGGAAAAAA! you might be
asking. I have taken a job at the Fort Bend Herald in southwest Houston.
My last day in the Barony will be around October 7th. It has been fun
to hang with all you guys. I will not be far and you can come visit
(call me first). The opportunity opened at this newspaper and they
offered better money...so I said yes!

Now...on that note who wants to help me pack?YIS

Devin O'Donnabhain