[Ravensfort] Decisions decisions

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 07:02:02 PDT 2011

To quote the Rodgers and Hammerstein song, "you'll never walk alone."

I'm glad to hear things are getting better for you.

Detlef

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 11:04 PM, Michelle Lopez <ivarra20 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Well after some of my elders spoke with me about leaving the SCA I am
> reconsidering the idea.  For now I will not step down as Reeve and continue
> to help the Barony.  I still will be keeping a low profile though, until my
> medical issues are resolved. That road is looking better as well.
>
> Irial

Hwæt! We Gardena         in geardagum,
þeodcyninga,         þrym gefrunon,
hu ða æþelingas         ellen fremedon.
Oft Scyld Scefing         sceaþena þreatum,
monegum mægþum,         meodosetla ofteah,
egsode eorlas.         Syððan ærest wearð
feasceaft funden,         he þæs frofre gebad,
weox under wolcnum,         weorðmyndum þah,
oðþæt him æghwylc         þara ymbsittendra
ofer hronrade         hyran scolde,
gomban gyldan.         þæt wæs god cyning!