[Ravensfort] FW: Defender shovels!

Hoffpauir, David ENV_DRH at SHSU.EDU
Wed Sep 14 06:55:18 PDT 2011

On top of that, please bring fire extinguishers if you have one.

From: ravensfort-bounces+env_drh=shsu.edu at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:ravensfort-bounces+env_drh=shsu.edu at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Gary and Carolyn Pace
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 8:43 AM
To: Ravensfort List
Subject: [Ravensfort] Defender shovels!

Greetings, we would like to ask those attending Defender to just throw a shovel into your car. We don't think it will come in handy but it would be nice to know there are shovels all over the site. A little dirt can go a long ways with a small fire, some of us have seen this first hand. We need to remind people not to idle their cars anywhere, something we forgot to mention. We just all need to be very diligent and watchful.
  We are very excited and so looking forward to this event. Things are ready to go and we are packing up. Giovanna will be on site Thursday morning and Pace will follow that evening or early Friday. Come on out early and join the fun as we transform the land into a site to be proud of. Banners and pennants and other nifty decorations are needing to be hung, pavillions and tables to set up etc.. It looks like the weather will bless us with coolness at least for this weekend. Pray for rain on Monday! Please also consider helping take down on Sunday, we will need much help and it can go faster! Thanks again for all of those who have been working diligently behind the scenes too to make this event successful. The Crown is coming!!!! Ahhhh!!!! We have to make pretty!! :)
YIS,
an excited,

--
Pasquale and Giovanna