[Ravensfort] Doublets

Grishka Kravtsovich Grishka.Kravtsovich at austin.rr.com
Thu Sep 15 14:59:40 PDT 2011

I wanted to add that the 15th century Spanish doublet that is shown is the
extant woman's doublet and can be found in Janet Arnold's Patterns of
Fashion pages 106-108.

It mentions skirts becoming seperate but I just wanted to point out that
this specific example was made for a woman which was not entirely common at
the time.

Thank you Runa for sharing this, it's a great pictorial reference on
doublets through the centuries.

<<hugz>>

Grishka Kravtsovich

***оно требует усилия посмотреть это хорошее***