[Ravensfort] New Arrivals on list

Beers, Amy AML016 at SHSU.EDU
Thu Sep 1 11:52:14 PDT 2011

We had a good turnout at our first Raven's Guild meeting yesterday. I won't spoil Sam's thunder on that though. I just sent an email telling the students how to get on the list, so list mods watch out for an influx of applicants. I told them to use their SHSU emails if they can, but not everyone uses theirs. Thanks. I'm scheduled to work so it's unlikely I will be at Pop tonight.

Amy Beers
"Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it's not because they enjoy solitude. It's because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them."