[Ravensfort] Fair on the Square stuff I will bring

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 05:47:35 PDT 2011

I will have a big red tablecloth, my chair (please bring one for yourself). I will be making 500 or so handouts. Baroness Chrystal will also. Don Charles...could you make some b/w handouts like you did in color for Folk Fest (change the web address in 2 places).

We will need water/drinks, snacks...etc. Anyone want to volunteer a cooler with ice?
I have a small cooler I can bring.

I will be out of town Thursday and Friday (back Friday night). So any and all help is needed! Thank you guys!

YIS

Devin