[Ravensfort] Fw: [Coastal] Seawinds Defender Oct 28-30th

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 27 17:42:43 PDT 2011

To: ansteorra list ; coastal list ; Seawinds
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 7:00 PM
Subject: [Coastal] Seawinds Defender Oct 28-30th

            Seawinds Defender XVI

            October 28-30, 2011

            Aranama RV Park, Goliad, TX

            We bid you join us as we choose our Defenders from amongst the Kingdom's finest.

            Let them come forth and show their best so that those that witness

            these deeds may be inspired.

            We will be choosing the following Defenders:

            Chivalric, Rapier, Archery, Arts & Science, Bardic and Gustatory

            The formats for the tournaments are available on our website. Artisans and Gustatory competitors please visit the website for detailed information about these two competitions. They both follow a Silk Road theme, also the theme for our fabulous feast.

            The theme for Bardic will be Norse.

            Visit our website at www.seawinds.ansteorra.org for information concerning this event.

            HL Caitriona

            Event Steward