[Ravensfort] need help for things

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 08:27:49 PDT 2011

Greetings, instead of taking this up at pop I will ask now. Every year I
have decorated the dressing rooms etc. This year I will not have time but
still have all the stuff. I could provide the stuff if someone will do it.
It consists of sweeping walls and floors, putting carpet down, tacking
celtic bedspreads to the walls and putting a table and chair in each room.
Also hanging the curtains, easy. On the outside I put a table with a basket
of soaps etc. for people to use. So I need someone to do this for us. I
usually tack a black star hanging on the outside too. I can bring it all
like I said just need people power.
  On Friday, Keely will be putting the feast tables out and will need help
and take down Saturday night.
  We need more slots filled for gate.
  We need people to go with DSD to storage to get the things there for the
event and then help Sunday putting it back.
  We need help Friday putting up and taking down on Sunday.
  Sounds like a lot but if everyone does just one thing it will all get
done!

Thanks to all,  G

--
Pasquale and Giovanna