[Ravensfort] Bring Out Your Dead Canceled

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 6 15:45:16 PDT 2011

Darnell Daniels
The situation at the event site is more dire than I originally assessed There is no running water AND no electricity. The wildfires are dangerously close to the site and already police are directing traffic away from the area and evacuating residents. This is to serve notice that the Gate's Edge Event "Bring Out Your Dead" is officially canceled.

The Seneschal and I came to this decision with everyone's safety in mind, and apologize for any inconvenience. It was our hope to put on our best for you, but fate has a different plan in mind.

Robert of Coleford

>From Shire of Gate's Edge Facebook page

Runa