[Ravensfort] Leon county fires

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 06:52:03 PDT 2011

Just a note to our Populace that two of our members are actually on the
scene fighting the fires. Berengaria and her daughter, Arabella Alaine have
actually set up a staging area and are feeding and watering the fire
fighters. Berengaria is actually leading the fire fighters in remote areas
because of her knowledge of that land over there. It is one mile from their
house and she has said that she has actually seen dirt burn!! She also has
many stories of what people are going through, some heartbreaking. They have
had little sleep while they are doing this great service for Texas. Please
keep them in your hearts and prayers while Raven's Forters are doing what
they know best, helping others in the great lands of Ansteorra.
 YIS,

--
Pasquale and Giovanna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort