[Ravensfort] scrolls and Hellsgate

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 10:59:15 PDT 2011

Gate's Edge, not Hellsgate :-)

I was wondering why Your Excellencies were coming to my neck of the woods
next weekend, when there's an event in your neck of the woods! LOL

Detlef

On Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 10:45 AM, Gary and Carolyn Pace <
bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings, if you are doing a scroll for Defender, please contact us and
> let us know the status of their progress.  We need to make a copy of them
> for our Heralds. We will be at Gates Edge next Saturday and then workday on
> Sunday early. If you have a copier that would be great , if not get with us
> about it please. And thank you for this service, we couldn't give awards
> without your help and tireless painting etc.!!
>  The people who are making scrolls for us are -Mistress Hillary Greenslade,
> Lord Devin, Lady Rosalia, Lady Klar, Lady Irial, HE Dom, Lady Mirabelis, and
> did I forget anyone?
>   We would like to know who is going to Hellsgate next Saturday. We will be
> bringing our list field pavilion and all are welcome under it.
> YIS,
>
> --
> Pasquale and Giovanna
> Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort

Hwæt! We Gardena         in geardagum,
þeodcyninga,         þrym gefrunon,
hu ða æþelingas         ellen fremedon.
Oft Scyld Scefing         sceaþena þreatum,
monegum mægþum,         meodosetla ofteah,
egsode eorlas.         Syððan ærest wearð
feasceaft funden,         he þæs frofre gebad,
weox under wolcnum,         weorðmyndum þah,
oðþæt him æghwylc         þara ymbsittendra
ofer hronrade         hyran scolde,
gomban gyldan.         þæt wæs god cyning!