[Ravensfort] Fe ast

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 12 12:16:40 PDT 2011

Didn't mean it as a "you didn't do it".  Meant it as ?? because I was getting questions about feast and was told it wasn't on the website I had no clue what had happened.  This has been a very stressful couple of months for everyone with no rain and now wildfire.

Hopefully after Defender things will calm down in the Barony and everywhere (and we get rain).

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
Barony of Raven's Fort
Knight Marshal
Apprentice to Mistress Shanahan