[Ravensfort] Work weekend

Milinda Ellis milinda at ezmailbox.net
Sat Apr 7 07:14:42 PDT 2012

Nor have I.  Those dates don't fall on "weekends" per the calendar in my checkbook.  Maybe "weekend" meant days off between rotating shifts at work or something???  My mom used to call those "weekends" when working at the power plant...

I 'will' be heading out to Stones at some point to work specifically on the equestrian area whenever the planets align correctly.  Between the liturgical calendar, the endurance ride calendar, and family commitments, I've been unable to do so, to-date.  The former two "seasons" will be winding down shortly and they're changing my Mom's chemo so hopefully things will improve on that front, too.

Berengaria