[Ravensfort] Period gauche class at Folk Fest.

Lemoine Beers loco.cerveza at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 16:54:01 PDT 2012

For all you Illustrators and painters, I am thinking about doing a
Class on making period gauche at the Folk Fest. It take a lot of prep
work to do. If you would like Let me know, so I can get the stuff
together. I will have to start prep work in about 3 hours so if you
want to do something like this let me know now.

Later
Lemoine de Gascony CIM