[Ravensfort] Thursday night Business meeting...

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 12:20:43 PDT 2012

The Wi-Fi is free; they also have table & chairs outside if it gets too busy (I think some have umbrellas too...?) They are as close to I-45 you can get without being on the access road (105 & Dallas St).  Vann Thongs is ok with me too, but if we wanted something meeting the requirements mentioned before, except they do not have a specific meeting room.  Freebirds is great too! [just a little tiny bit biased...] Besides it is always good to have more than one option...

[thank you HL Devin for making the original post on this issue, I was at the restuarant & did not have an internet device with me at the time]

regards,
Chrystal

Faire Winds and Following Seas