[Ravensfort] site maintenance

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 05:10:13 PDT 2012

Greetings to all on this fine cool morning!
   We had quite a few people show up yesterday to work on the site. However there is so much dead fall around that is is harboring mowing etc.  The road on the way in is still in good shape from HE Pace smoothing it with the tractor but
the dead huge limbs lining the road look bad. There is a tree down right to the left of the big culvert where equestrian drives in and there is mowing to be done everywhere. Stephen with his magic mowers has been out there several times but the site is overcome with weeds.  Only two camps have been cleaned by their owners and that will be an issue as well. Remember,  to keep your camp a permanent fixture it has to be cleaned and maintained. There is still time to do so but camp owners need to come out and take care of it. Each camp has major limbs and sticks down that need to be cleaned. You can't even see the bonfire or the bardic area for the weeds as well.  Gate has been moved into the middle of the pines behind the old spot so we can take advantage of the shade there.  There are still workdays left so please get with your household or friends and see what's up with coming out and cleaning up.
  We want to thank the people that came out yesterday and also to the Household of the Rising Phoenix for cooking lunch time hamburgers for our group.
  There are still gate spots to be filled, contact HE Charles for that.
  YIS,
Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort