[Ravensfort] Fighter Practice Update

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 21 12:35:17 PDT 2012

Watch This Space For Weather Updates:  It appears that rain is moving in from the north and possibly the south if you believe the radar.  It is overcast here and doesn't look good in Huntsville area rain-wise.

Will make final decision by 6 pm if not sooner.  Apparently if we want rain or want a high heat index all we need to do is schedule fighter practice.  Wonder if we could hire out our fighters to other areas that need rain?

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
Barony of Raven's Fort
Knight Marshal