[Ravensfort] Last Chance To Get Free Shipping And Save On New IL019 Linen Colors!

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 27 09:28:24 PDT 2012

      Sher - Free Shipping On ALL Orders $50 Or More Ends Tonight!
            IL019 New and Restocked Medium Weight 100% Linen:
            53 Colors - 10% off

            The free shipping offer and the 10% sale on our best selling fabric ends at midnight...

            We have paired theses two deals together for you because:

            One, we have gotten 16 vibrant new and restocked colors of our most popular linen - Multipurpose IL019.

            And two, the free shipping offer only comes around once in a blue moon - so we wanted to make sure you can get the most IL019 linen for your money.

            IL019 is 5.3 ounces per square yard. Its medium weight class allows it to be used for virtually any project. While it is a very durable fabric, it always remains soft to the touch.

            Both Offers Last Until:
            Midnight of Sunday, August 26th

            Thanks,
            Cooper Roussel
            Fabrics-store.com

            Have a question? Call us at 1-888-546-3654 or email us at ask at fabrics-store.com

      Terms & Conditions: Free Shipping Offer only applies to orders of $50 or more and are made within Contiguous United States (No Hawaii or Alaska). Offers cannot be applied to previous or pending purchases.

Creative Work Media, LLC., 7215 Santa Monica Blvd., West Hollywood, CA 90046, USA

      To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
      http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TEyMbByMtCwMrJzMjMystEa0jKwsjExsrIw=