[Ravensfort] OT: Texas Renaissance Job Faire!

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 9 12:14:44 PDT 2012

Subject: Texas Renaissance Job Faire!

Join in the excitement of our upcoming 2012 season.  Hundreds of employees will be hired during this two-day event.  Seize this opportunity to participate in the largest renaissance festival in America.

Where:

Texas Renaissance Festival

21778 FM 1774

Todd Mission, TX 77363

Google Map Link

When:

Saturday and Sunday, August 11th and 12th, 2012 from 9am to early afternoon.

Schedule and Details:

·        9am sharp will begin our Job Faire on-site at the Texas Renaissance Festival.

·        Meet our independent vendors and interview with them.

·        Be prepared to stay two to four hours.

·        Photo ID may be required.

·        Dress comfortably.  This is an outdoor event.  Shorts are allowed.

·        Concessions are not provided.  Bring your own drink.  No alcohol allowed.