[Ravensfort] Teaching Pigments

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 05:45:51 PDT 2012

Yesterday, I had the honor of teaching pigments to our neighbors in The
Barony of Bordermarch. Beau Dumesnil and his lady, were great hosts they
also aided me in the setting up of materials so I could teach. The turnout
was grand, some where in the range of 15 to 20 people. After talking about
making pigments, I opened the floor up and some of the members of the
gathered populace came up and mixed pigments to take home and paint with.
This is a memory that I will long remember and treasure. Thank you all for
letting me come and teach.

IS
Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com