[Ravensfort] Memorial and Fellowship Dinner

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 15 20:12:49 PDT 2012

Brandon J. Snowder and his wife Ellie lost their daughter Neakita Anne on Tuesday night.
They will be holding a Memorial Service and a Fellowship Dinner on Friday at 6 pm at
The Pine Prairie Free Will Baptist Church located at 80 Phil Wood Rd., Huntsville, TX.

Brandon asked that anyone who wanted to come by please feel free.  For those of you
not aware of it, Brandon is one of our Armored Fighters.  He and his family are fairly new
to the area.

I plan on attending.  Any questions please contact me.  Brandon knows I'm posting this
for Ellie and himself.

Lady Runa mka Sher Montgomery