[Ravensfort] Office Opening

Shanahan ms_shanahan at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 23:09:18 PDT 2012

Greetings to All,

Because of some on-going medical problems, I find it necessary to step down as
Raven’s Fort’s Hospitaler.  On the advice of my Regional, I am declaring the
Office as Open now, even though I will be continuing to serve as Hospitaler
until the end of October.

Persons interested in applying for the Office should send their letters of
intent, along with photocopies of their blue membership card and their driver’s
license, to the Baron and Baroness, the Seneschal, and the Southern Regional
Hospitaler (at coastal at hospitaler.ansteorra.org) by September 30th.

Shanahan