[Ravensfort] Raven's Fort History Requested & Needed asap...!

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 19:24:46 PDT 2012

Anyone who is currently a holder of any of the following Baronial Awards are asked to contact me (by e-mail preferably: bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com) at their earliest convenience so that I may update the Baronial OP for historical & heraldic purposes & also provide info to our Baronial Herald as well:

~ Order of the Talon(non-armiguous baronial fighting order)
~ Feather of Honor(non-armiguous baronial service award)
~ Order of theRaven’s Craftsman(non-armiguous baronial arts & sciences award)

I am requesting that you please send me the following information for any of these awards listed above that you received:
	* Name of the award
	* Real/SCA name
	* Event name & date you received award (or listed on scroll)
 If you have received more than one of the same award, I ask that it be listed separate from the first one received.  If you received awards under more than one name, please list the other names too, thanks.  I have a good start for the history of the Talons, but I will need a lot of help for updating the Feathers & the Craftsman’s.

Any and all assistance is greatly appreciated, thank you!  I hope to have some type of historical display at our Defender of the Fort XXIX in September, so time is of the essence!!!

regards, HE Chrystal Ariana MacRuari
Historian & Chronicler for the Barony of Raven's Fort

Faire Winds and Following Seas