[Ravensfort] RF Scribal Guild/Arts & Sciences meeting Dec 30th

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 21:00:06 PST 2012

Greetings,  Faire Winds and Following Seas

The Raven's Fort ~ Scribe's Guild & Arts/Sciences meeting will be held this Sunday, December 30th from 1:00pm - 6:00pm, at the Fire Station #2 - Community Room, 2190 Sam Houston Avenue, Huntsville, Texas 77340.

FYI ~ Mistress Curstaidhe from Stargate will be attending as a guest.  For those who are not familiar with her, she designed some of the kingdom award scrolls that are in use today; she has painted many, many, many... charters in the past; she has been one of three Scribal mentor's for me; she introduced the kingdom to the Diapering handout that has been floating around for many years now; etc.

Scribal Meeting
We will be working on painting the Kindom Charters (help the kingdom build up their supplies of Charters) and a few other various scribal projects.  Bring your painting supplies (gouache preferred) &/or some loaner items will be provided.

Contact me if you have any questions regarding the Scribe's Guild: ~ HE Chrystal bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com

A&S Meeting
Anyone wanting to work on their arts/sciences projects they may have are always welcome!

regards,
HE Chrystal Ariana MacRuari
RF Scribe Guild Principal