[Ravensfort] Position for Knight Marshal Reminder

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 11 05:51:44 PST 2012

No applications have been received at this time.  For some reason it was not
posted in the Quoth as applications being taken. I will not extend my
warrant again.  I spoke with Sir John of Severn recently and he is aware
that I will not extend my warrant.  If no applications are received by
December 21st there will be no Knight Marshal in Raven's Fort.  Again copies
of the application, copy of Blue card (front and back), copy of TX driver's
license are required to be sent to the following per Sir John:

Earl Marshal:  marshal at ansteorra.org

KM:  runa.herd at earthlink.net

Seneschal: wanderingcub at yahoo.com

B and B:  bandb at gmail.com