[Ravensfort] February 2012 - Quoth the Raven issue and other news

Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 08:18:21 PST 2012

Greetings everyone,   The Quoth looks good Your Excellency. Sorry to see we have so many vacant offices coming up . We  hope that those who have to step down can  quickly recover from the mundane issues that has taken them from us. Lemoine, Irial and Gwenlliana's  contribution to their office is most appreciated as well as their friendships.  But now it is time for new people to help and step into these offices. We look forward to working with those who have been thinking about it and now will help out when our Barony truly needs it.
   It has been asked that we do not discuss the lawsuit on line. We are waiting for word from our Crown to see what step they want us to take considering the latest turn of events. We will let you know the minute we get any news on this topic.
YIS,