[Ravensfort] We've been Challenged!!!!!!!!

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 7 20:02:58 PST 2012

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 9:27 PM
Subject: Re: Practice/Combat Archery Suggestion

Greetings to you all!

I'm emailing you to let you know that Shadowlands will be having a war/authorization practice Sunday afternoon/day February 26th in Bryan, TX at the Austin's Colony Park.  There is a lot of interest from our local people, and there has been interest expressed from nearby Baronies, as well.  We'll have authorizing marshals of every major style (rapier, chivalric, combat archery).

I would like to cordially invite you and your fighters to come to our practice.  Shadowlands should be fielding a large unit, and we'd like to see if you Baronies can field a unit larger than ours!  <poke poke poke>

Please forward this information to the fighters in your area.  I hope to see you out on the field!

kolfinna in kyrra Otarsdottir
Kira S. Langsjoen
Shadowlands Exchequer