[Ravensfort] news

Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 06:00:53 PST 2012

Greetings to all, first we want to thank HE Chrystal for holding a bardic/scribal guild meeting yesterday. Although we didn't have many attend we did learn many things and her book collection was most informative. We also found that many in our Barony traveled to a fighter practice yesterday and we would like someone to tell our list what went on and who attended etc. It is always good to have our Baronial members travel and help our cousins and neighbors out and share learning. It is our understanding that the fire station will be available to us every month on a Sunday and HE Chrystal will remind us about it on the list.
YIS,