[Ravensfort] Fw: [Ansteorra] fund raising

Dominique Epps blueingreen at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 7 23:54:42 PST 2012

--- On Tue, 2/7/12, Kingdom Seneschal <seneschal at ansteorra.org> wrote:

From: Kingdom Seneschal <seneschal at ansteorra.org>
Subject: [Ansteorra] fund raising
To: "Ansteorra List" <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
Date: Tuesday, February 7, 2012, 7:23 PM

Kingdom in this time of need, ACCEPS is now open to take donations.  Click
on the ACCEPS link just as you would to register for an event in Ansteorra
and choose whatever increment of $5 you would like to donate.  Please note
that there is a small processing fee for the convenience of using an
electronic payment.  If you would prefer to donate without this charge,
please feel free to mail a check directly to the Kingdom Treasurer marked
for the Ansteorran general fund.  I would like to thank our ACCEPS officer,
Mistress Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd, along with Mistress Kaitlyn and Sir
Rodri, for being so efficient with this process.

In the days to come I will have a better picture of where we are
financially and will be able to begin formulating a long term plan for
recovery, but as of right now, we hope to be able to cover our needs
without requiring any groups to give up thier funds.

gwyneth
Proud Ansteorran Senschal