[Ravensfort] Welcome!!!

Shanahan ms_shanahan at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 17:26:48 PST 2012

Greetings Dear Lady and welcome to Raven's Fort,

We would love to have you join us at Populace this Thursday.  It is held at the
Huntsville Fire Station #2 located at 2109 S. Sam Houston Ave. (also known as
Hwy 75).  It starts at 7pm and runs no later than 9pm.  We usually adjourn to
the local Chili's for refreshment afterwards and often lasts until Chili's
closes.  The Fire Station is just south of Sam Houston State University.  If you
will email the area you live in, I can give you exact directions.

Garb is encouraged but not required, by any means.  In fact, we are trying to
encourage More garb with little luck... Lol.

We are on Facebook... just search for Barony Raven's Fort.  And we have a
website at  http://ravens-fort.ansteorra.org/ .

BTW,  is Stephanie Allsup your mundane or SCA name?

Looking forward to meeting you Thursday,

Shanahan the Fey
Hospitaler - Raven's Fort

mka Diann Thedford
1-979-255-2693 (after 9pm or on weekends)